Our destination for today was McKean, PA for our second camping stop.
|Our Favorite Thing to Not Have to Do|
- It was wondered by several what is the definition of a skyscraper - this prompted when we saw a tall building standing by itself in the middle of a field.
- Need to know what is the best way to find a donut in the morning when you are pulling around a 36 foot impediment to turning on a city street if you make a mistake.
- It is possible to amuse oneself by sending text messages to the other occupants of the vehicle. It is not however very amusing when they ignore your text messages.
- Therefore, it is most wonderful to have good friends who find it fascinating when you text them with a picture of the back of your son's head.
- We saw a blue heron on the side of the road take what looked like dead aim on the car in front of us and narrowly avoid flying into the side of it. This could indicate that blue herons are quite careless. But I might have seen the first proof that they stalk motor vehicles and this one was just clumsy.
- Today I went further west on I90 than I have ever been before. I felt a bit like Sam Gamgee in Lord of the Rings when he stopped at the edge of the corn field to note the extent of his previous travels.
- I caught a glimpse of Lake Erie. It is big! But then it would be, wouldn't it?
- Quite a bit of time can be passed discussing the subtle variations on the meaning of the word skwudge. As in, the right lane is about to end so you need to skwudge left now. Or, Lowell there isn't room to open the slides so can you skwudge past the dining table and eat your lunch over there on the desk.