- EZPass has worked on all the toll roads so far. The midwestern states seem to be replacing something called IZoom with it.
- I saw an interesting sign advertising "Full season control of corn root worm"
- We accidentally engaged in the sport of turtle tipping this morning somewhere east of South Bend. The silly turtle really shouldn't have sauntered out in front of such a big camper. Brett said it flipped over once but did appear to be headed off the road on its own power.
- A sign advertising an Amish market prompted the following conversation: Q -Would you like to buy an Amish? A-I'm not sure. Q-What would we do with one? A- Put it in the living room and force it to watch TV.
- When all the people riding on 3 motorcycles give you the thumbs up sign, it does not mean that they think you have a nice rig.
Wisconsin was the first place where we encountered bio-diesel for sale. It is .01 per gallon cheaper than regular diesel.