Tomorrow we plan to make our way a bit further east towards Houston. We will be staying at Stephen F. Austin State Park for a few days. We both feel ready to hit the road again.
List of things that have gone amiss:
- Lost the remote somewhere in Montana. I miss that thing. It was so easy to open and close things with it. Ah well.
- The kitchen faucet handle fell off. It fell into my hand and was easily replaced. No flooding.
- One of the covers to a speaker in the ceiling fell off. We found it in the slide. It wasn't broken and we were able to screw it back on.
- The crank handle to one of the back windows fell off. We found it in the carpet. Brett found the screw to it the previous day and we were able to put it back in place. He also checked and tightened all the other handles.
- A cabinet door got caught in the galley slide when I was opening it and loosened the molding. We were able to tack it back down.
- The handle to one of the sliding closet doors broke off. The door needs to be pried open each time we need to get into the closet.
- The molding on the main slide got caught up on one of the recliners and made a crunching sound. Again we were able to get it pounded back down into place
- One of the kitchen cabinets came open in transit and all the little custard dishes jumped ship. I found them scattered about the living room and nothing was broken.
- The silverware continues to rearrange itself but does stay in the drawer
- The glass ware insists on tipping over and going to the far side of the cabinet. This is why I have all plastic.
- The bed sagged mightily and Brett put in a plywood bed board.
Now I am going to go drink my real Margarita. Happy trails.